I know Fall doesn’t officially end until December 21st, but Halloween is tomorrow & after that it will start to get chilly in New England…so outdoor activities will be a little different. We’ve had a lot of fun this Fall, we’ve enjoyed many great Fall activities & are looking forward to doing them all over next year. I love starting or continuing traditions as our family grows & as the seasons change!
Have you ever made a bucket list? I’ve never made a “life” bucket list if you will…but I do keep a running list in my head each season of activities I would like to do with my family.
Here is our Fall Bucket List, from September through November…
- Make a scarecrow
- Pick bushels of apples
- Trip to the pumpkin patch
- Go on a hayride
- Take some local hikes…Heritage Park in Glocester RI & Purgatory Chasm in Sutton MA
- Plenty of playground trips
- Trip to North Conway NH for a long weekend with a side trip to Jefferson NH & Santa’s Village for their Silly Spooky Halloween Party
- On Halloween my husband takes the kids & their friends on a hayride around our neighborhood for Trick or Treating
- November 3rd is the Annual Purple Light in RI, the state house will be lit up purple for pancreatic cancer awareness month
- Thanksgiving will be spent with my In-Laws this year, as we alternate every year
- Then November 30th is my 33rd Birthday
Once we get into December I consider it Winter or Christmas time, which will mean a Winter Bucket List!! Stay tuned!