Wishing everyone a very Happy & healthy Thanksgiving filled with the love or family & friends!! On Thanksgiving & leading up to the day we talk about what we are Thankful for as a family, I think it is a great family tradition! Have you tried this?! If you have young children like I do, their list can be heartfelt & funny at the same time…depending on what they have to say!
Sophie’s List: Sophie is almost 22 months & not talking a lot so… Sophie is Thankful for her family, her friends, play time with her big sister, bagels, milk, IPads, DVDs in the car & everything else that makes her such a happy 22 month old!
Ava’s List: Ava is Thankful for “Thanksgiving, family, friends, people & that is it!” Word for word from Ava…
Pete’s List: Pete is Thankful for family, friends & good health!
Here is what I’m Thankful for on this Thanksgiving Thankful Thursday…
- I’m Thankful for my husband, his love, his support, his humor & his comfort!
- I’m Thankful for Ava, my 1st born & the baby that made me a Mother! Her unconditional love, her love for her little sister, her smile, her excitement in every day & her cheering me on at crossfit while Mommy sets a healthy example!
- I’m Thankful for Sophie, my baby! Her unconditional love, cuddles, hugs & kisses!! Her wonder at new things, her look of pride when mastering a new skill, the love she has for her big sister!
- I’m Thankful for the health of my family! May we all continue to be healthy!
- I’m Thankful for our extended family , their love & support!
- I’m Thankful for my friends! Always there with love, support, a shoulder to cry on, a glass of wine & a laugh!
- I’m Thankful that after a long year that really started in January when we tried for the IVF round, cancer & surgery in April, recovery through June…I’m FINALLY feeling like ME again! Except I’m feeling like a better version of myself because of a commitment to my health with healthy eating & crossfit!
- I’m Thankful for easy access to fresh, quality, healthy & clean food/ingredients to nourish myself & my family!
- I’m Thankful for No Risk Crossfit , the coaches, friends I’ve made, nutrition classes & workouts! This has been the biggest contributor to my improved mental, physical & even emotional well being!
Apparently I am a little more detailed than the rest of my family or maybe I’m just wordy…either way…