My Top 20 Mother’s Day Wishes!
I reminded my husband on Tuesday night that is is Mother’s Day on Sunday & asked if he had any ideas of what he was going to get me. His response… “we are replacing our deck & painting the house, that is your Mother’s Day present…” Oh, Ok! Not really what I had in mind. I MIGHT have mentioned that I had something else in mind, something special from the heart, a gift he had thought out & planned. Last night he asked me what I wanted because he wasn’t sure what to do or get…especially since Mother’s Day is now 3 days away. I figured I would point him in the right direction with a list of Mother’s Day wishes! Maybe this list would work with your honey too!
Pete, here you go… Housewife Heather’s 20 Mother’s Day Wishes (in no particular order):
- Lots of hugs & kisses from my girls & my husband
- A love letter from my husband & hand made cards from my girls
- Family fun day: hike, play on the beach, go for a ride, visit an aquarium or playground, just do something fun as a family
- A diaper changing free day
- Sleep in on Mother’s Day
- A day where I don’t have to discipline our 3 year old
- Delicious brunch (I LOVE brunch, especially spectacular brunches)
- Day with no laundry, cleaning & dishes
- Spa day
- Night out on the town with my husband, preferably an overnight
- Family movie night at the drive in
- Camping weekend
- Macarons from Ellie’s Bakery, my favorite treat
- A outdoor couch for our new deck, ahhh summertime outdoor naps
- Vera Bradley Anchor Bag or Cooler Bag, both in the Marina Paisley
- A Forever Touch fingerprint necklace, my fingerprint with my girls finger print inside
- Pearl bracelet (He & Ava gave me pearl earrings & a necklace for my 1st Mother’s Day)
- Anything with diamonds, they are a girls best friend, right?!
- Louis Vuitton: Original Monogram Canvas Alma GM or Artsy MM & more of a summery Damier Azur Canvas Siracusa GM or Artsy MM
These wishes go from free, sappy, sentimantal, all the way to expensive, that is why I said WISHES!
I wish all the Moms out there a very Happy Mother’s Day! Moms, Grandmothers, Step-Moms, Pet Moms, ALL Moms enjoy your day!