Random, oh so random…. Recently my 5.5 year old told me “you are sooo random Mom”! I mean, really?! Have we gone from little girl to teenager already?!
I’m being sooo random with….
- My 2 year old, Sophie, will be turning 3 on Monday! Where has the time gone?!
- The same “baby” is potty trained!
- I’ve got a new venture with two of my friends, Joanna & Elizabeth!!! Have you checked out Rhode Explorers yet?!
- It snowed 22 inches at my house during the Blizzard of 2015 aka Juno!
- As I’m typing this, it is snowing again with more snow forecasted in the next few days in RI!
- I LOVE my Sorel boots & LOVE that the girls have little Sorels too!
- Our family is finally able to ski together this year! Which makes skiing so much more fun!
- All of my Christmas decorations are down, but not put away…yet!
- As far as the above….I need to do a major de-clutter, cleaning & organizing, but I’m totally overwhelmed!
- Ava is already 100 days into kindergarten! Wow!
- Sophie is already talking about going to pre-school in September!
- I haven’t been keeping up with my blog, which disappoints me…
- I need to set aside time for the above!
- I need to plan out my workouts for the week & put them in my calendar!
- Goal: CrossFit 4 days a week, Yoga 1-2 days & running in there too…
What random musings do you have?!