- a period of reflection or thought. “his musings were interrupted by the sound of the telephone”
“in my musing of late, I have decided that I need more purpose in my life”
- It is September 25th, where did the Summer go?!
- Same train of thought…. We needed coats today!
- How is it possible that my “baby” is in Kindergarten?! Seriously?!
- My CrockPot has become a workhorse in my kitchen lately! Helps me get a healthy & delicious dinner on the table in a timely fashion!
- I’m loving our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)! It has been a challenge some weeks to use all the veggies… When in doubt or simply out of time, I chop ‘em & put ‘em all in the crockpot with some spices & hope for the best! Every time I’ve done this, we’ve gotten the best!
- I kind of love the more scheduled life we have because of my daughter being in kindergarten!
- Same train of thought… Makes me realize how much time was wasted this Summer without a schedule. Live & learn!
- Kindergarten is tough for spontaneous long weekend travelers like us! No more Mondays & Fridays off, or at least not too many!
- SOOOOO very happy to be mostly healed after my ankle fraction in mid June. Finally at the gym with no ankle brace, which means while I am strengthening my ankle, it has been a little sore.
- I’m loving the Whole Life Challenge that we are doing! 8 weeks of clean eating, exercising, mobility, water intake, supplements & lifestyle changes started on September 13th!
- I darkened my hair with low lights yesterday….a sure sign of Fall!
- Start of Fall, but I already signed the girls up for ski lessons! I can’t wait for Winter & skiing!
- This will be our 1st year with all 4 of us skiing together! I can’t believe we are already at that point with our family!
- Still dealing with the fall out of my cancer/hysterectomy…not in a physical way but rather an emotional way… I REALLY wanted to add to our family, in fact we were trying to get pregnant when I was diagnosed, so that for me has been the hardest to accept.
- If anyone happens to see a stork flying around with a baby, please send them our way! Seriously!!
Ok, are you sick of my Musings yet?! I will give you a break at this point! I think this may become a more regular post, I had fun sharing all of these with you!
Leave me a comment & share some of your musings with me!