Ahhh….the holiday season is done…. I’m happy & sad at the same time! Happy that I can breath again & life will get back to normal…less busy. Sad because the holidays are so much FUN, plus extra time seeing family & friends!
Now to a New Year!! Did you start 2013 off right?! What are you Thankful for as we start a new year?!
On this Thankful Thursday…
- I’m Thankful for a quiet New Years Eve with my family! We had our friends, who have a son Ava’s age, over for a BBQ dinner! Add in some beer & margaritas…even better!! I was the only one that was up past midnight!
- I’m Thankful for a return to normalcy…starting today! Ava went back to school, Pete went back to work…life is back to normal…or at least our normal!
- I’m Thankful for time with my family spent outdoors…even in winter! I love being outside, breathing in fresh air & doing some type of ”family” exercise…usually a walk or hike!
- I’m Thankful for the extended time off my husband had for the holidays!! He was off for 14 days with 2 work days thrown in the middle… Ava, Sophie & I loved having him home more!
- I’m Thankful for UGGS!! Seriously, I am!! It has been COLD in RI! I don’t usually wear slippers but I’ve been wearing my UGG slippers & leaving my boots on most of the day!!