As I type this…the sun is shining, Sophie is napping & Ava is at preschool…ahhh! I love quiet time, when I can sit, relax & reflect…with coffee of course! That is just one of the things I am Thankful for… How about you? What made your Thankful list this week?!
On this Thankful Thursday…
- I’m Thankful for Ava’s running commentary on life! I love hearing what she has to say, her thoughts at that moment or just hearing her imagination at work. I just want to record whether by hand or video everything that comes out of her mouth! It remind me that she won’t always be this little, cute & innocent….so I cherish these days!
- I’m Thankful for mornings with Sophie while Ava is at preschool. I enjoy the one on one time with her, it allows her to have all my attention & her personality comes out more! If she could talk, it would probably sound a little like this… “Where’s that big sister that usually pushes me over or makes so much noise? or Hmm…I can play with whatever I want, even Ava’s toys…”
- I’m Thankful for a family ski vacation next week! I’m looking forward to spending time with my Grandmother, Mom, Husband & girls… Plus Ava learning to ski should be
- I’m Thankful for technology that makes trying to live a healthier life easier! I just set up my Fitbit Aria scale (wifi smart scale), which links up to my Fitbit Ultra pedometer & myfitnesspal! Plus having all the healthy recipes I want at the touch of a keyboard!
- I’m Thankful Ava LOVED her 1st swim lesson! Hopefully she loves the rest of the lessons just as much!
- I’m Thankful for date nights with my husband! Having the time to reconnect is priceless!
“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” ~ Denis Waitley