On this Thankful Thursday…
- I’m Thankful for an anniversary weekend away with just my husband!
- I’m Thankful that we got a chance to ski together for the 1st time in 4 years! He’s taken some time off to watch the kids so I could ski! What a guy!!
- I’m Thankful that my Mom & Mother-in-law were able to share babysitting duties while we were away!
- I’m Thankful for FaceTime, which helped us stay in touch with the girls while we were away!
- I’m Thankful for some maybe good news I received today about some health issues I’ve been having! Hearing back from my Dr on Monday or Tuesday for an all clear…
- I’m Thankful for my Aunt, who made dinner for us tonight & dropped it off to us! Chicken Francese…yummy!
Living a Thankful life is living a positive life, living a Thankful life is living a better life…live your life the best way you can! ~ Me