“Live a Thankful life & see your positivity soar!” ~ Me
“Be Thankful for every breath you take, Thankful for every moment that takes your breath away, Thankful for every sunrise & every sunset…be Thankful for your LIFE!” ~ Me
On this Thankful Thursday…
- I’m Thankful for my health! I wasn’t sure when or if I could say that…I CAN NOW!
- I’m Thankful I won’t need any further treatment! As for follow up, I will see my oncologist every 4-6 months for a check up & blood work for the next couple of years.
- I’m Thankful to be fully recovered after my hysterectomy & looking forward to living a full life again!
- I’m Thankful I can take care of both of my girls by myself again! I can pick Sophie up & put her in her car seat, which means I can go out & enjoy summer days with my girls!
- I’m Thankful for the start of warm weather play dates with our friends! Ava, Sophie & I had a great time at our friend’s house on Wednesday! Thanks Joanna & family!
- I’m Thankful that our house projects are winding down & should be done by next weekend! We will have a new & complete deck, the house painted & our yard back because as of now our yard is home to building supplies, wood & a dumpster!
- I’m Thankful…that is it…simply THANKFUL!
What do you have to be Thankful for this week?! Link up over at Baby Gators Den or leave me a comment!