If you live in New England, the weather has been rainy & yucky this week! If I had a garden, maybe I wouldn’t mind the rain so much…but my thumb is black not green. We did have a sunny day on Wednesday just to brighten up the halfway through the week day! That was something to be Thankful for! There is always something or someone in your life to be Thankful for! You woke up this morning, you can see to read this, you are breathing, you are alive, you have access to a computer or smartphone…there is 5 without knowing what else you could possibly be Thankful for!
On this Thankful Thursday…
- I’m Thankful for the 30 years 8 months I had with the BEST Dad! I feel so lucky to have had him all that time, even though of course I would have loved a lot more time!
- I’m Thankful for my husband, the Dad to my girls! He is the OTHER BEST Dad I know! He shows me everyday what a great Dad he is! He loves our daughters with his whole heart & they are both Daddy’s Little Girls!
- I’m Thankful for the one sunny day we had this week & hopeful for a beautiful weekend!
- I’m Thankful to be back in the gym this week! I’m starting out slow, but I will get there!
- I’m Thankful for my girlfriends that are also making their health, fitness & clean eating a priority! They are all a great support & inspiration to me!
- I’m Thankful to be ALIVE!
What made your list this week?! Link up over at Baby Gators Den or leave me a comment!