Wow, I don’t even want to say how long it has been since I wrote here! Lets just say it has been awhile…. All summer I felt like I was trying to find that elusive life balance, apparently meant less blogging. At the same time, it meant more time with my girls & family, which I needed…desperately. So balance, huh?! I think that needs a post all by itself!
I didn’t know where to begin, so I’m starting with a Thankful Thursday!
On this, the first Thankful Thursday I’ve done in awhile….
- I’m Thankful for first & foremost my family! My husband & my girls & our extended families!
- I’m Thankful for my friends! You know the ones… The best ones…. The friends that are there for you when you need them, that support you & pick you up when you fall, that laugh with you & cry with you, the friends that push you to be a better, more fit version of yourself!
- I’m Thankful for a new love…crossfit!
- I’m Thankful that we can access healthy, fresh food whenever we want it, that I serve my family!
- I’m Thankful for my Keurig Vue, it makes frothy drinks…that means pumpkin lattes & mochas at home!
- I’m Thankful to be back her writing & plan to continue to be here writing away…. I’ve got stories, recipes, travel & fun to share soon!
For now, be Thankful about one thing today, add another something tomorrow, then another….before you know it you will be living a Thankful life!
Leave me a comment on what you are Thankful for today! Or reach out on Twitter or Facebook…I’m there!
The three people I am MOST Thankful for…
What a difference a year makes…