We’ve had a busy couple weeks here in the Housewife Heather household! Weeks full of snow, family & winter fun! All of which I am very Thankful for! Have you been enjoying this winter weather where you are?! Or are you down south where it is still kind of cold but maybe not snow?! What made your Thankful list this week?!
On this Thankful Thursday…
- I’m Thankful for a sledding play date with family & friends! I love getting out in the winter to enjoy outdoor activities!
- I’m Thankful for my baby girl! Sophie will be 2 on Sunday & I CAN NOT believe 2 years has gone by already! She is a loving, happy, sweet, funny, little girl, she brings joy to our lives every day!
- I’m Thankful for her big sister too! Ava loves her little sister & is a great big sister! She is always watching out for Sophie & it has been so much fun to see them interact as Sophie gets older!
- I’m Thankful for the challenge I’m doing at No Risk Crossfit! I love how much better I already feel after only about a week & a half! It has been a great motivator for me & my husband! He is inadvertently doing the challenge, since I cook the food & make his lunch!
- I’m Thankful for a new little baby that will be born any day now! My friend, Julie, one of my oldest friends & by oldest I mean she has been around the longest… She is about to have her 1st baby, a baby boy & I am very excited! It has been about 2 years since there was a baby around…Sophie!