It has been a few weeks since I wrote a Thankful Thursday post… I’ve been thinking of all I have to be Thankful for, but haven’t written anything down here. My mind has been partly on April 1st, a day of infamy in my life…on this day in 2013 I found out I had cancer. Can you believe it?! April Fools?! Too bad it wasn’t an April Fools joke… I’ve been equally dreading & looking forward to this day. Dreading the memory of how I felt that awful day, but also looking forward to being a whole year out from that day. I’m Thankful April 1st went by with no incidents!
On this Thankful Thursday…
- I’m Thankful for an “all clear” at my oncologist appointment! Phew…
- I’m Thankful that my husband comes with me to these appointments, to support me through the nerves!
- I’m Thankful we were able to have a lunch date afterwards!
- I’m Thankful for an “all clear” after 2 more excisions at the Dermatologist!
- I’m Thankful for good health! Especially when I am reminded of where I was a year ago!
- I’m Thankful for the smile, cuddles & kisses my girls give me daily!
- I’m Thankful for one more ski trip up to NH before the snow melts!
- I’m Thankful for time spent with family & friends!
- I’m Thankful for the sunshine & warm temps we’ve had recently in RI! I hope it continues!
- I’m Thankful for this life!