Have you noticed a change in your life after you have begun to live a more Thankful life?! I started to be MUCH more conscious of living a Thankful life last year when I was going through my cancer diagnosis. At a time when I would normally have been very down, I was able to, for the most part, stay positive & happy! Don’t get me wrong, I had plenty of hard moments, being down & sad or angry…BUT being Thankful for everything else good in my life helped me to stay positive. It has since become a way of life for me. Even before I would pray every night & say a few things I was Thankful for, but it was always the same things…family, friends, health & safety. Now I take the time all day, every day to be Thankful for the BIG things & the little things! I’m Thankful for the green light when I’m rushed, Thankful for my morning coffee, Thankful for the sunshine…see where I am going with this?! Are you ready for a little challenge?! For the next week think of what you are Thankful for throughout the day, big or small & serious or silly…it all counts! Then see if you have an improvement in how you feel! Are you happier, more positive?! I would bet you will be!
On this Thankful Thursday….
- I’m Thankful that I was able to get one more afternoon on the slopes this week!
- I’m Thankful that we are enjoying a family vacation with the girls, my husband & my Mom!
- I’m Thankful for the increase in temps this week & that is seems like the temps will just keep rising!
- I’m Thankful for our neighbor that picks up our mail, while doing that he noticed my new Reebok All Terrain Supers had been delivered & he grabbed them for me before the rain started!
- I’m Thankful that these sneakers finally came in!! I can’t wait to give them a try when I get home!
- I’m Thankful to be back to No Risk CrossFit starting Saturday! I’ve missed going the last 2 weeks! One week because of recovery from skin excisions & one week from vacation….
Now it is your turn! Did you accept my challenge?! If so, check back in next week & let me know how you made out!
Until then……..BE THANKFUL to BE POSITIVE!