Well, lets not even talk about how long it has been since I posted last…. Housewife Heather was having some technical problems & it took me a while to fix the blog. I am back!!
What is new in your life to be Thankful about?! I have quite a list!!
On this Thankful Thursday….
- I’m Thankful to be back here at Housewife Heather!
- I’m Thankful for my husband & girls…they are my life & my sunshine…I love them more than words can say!
- I’m Thankful for the unofficial start of summer in New England! Even though it feels like Spring today, the sun is shining & I’m sitting outside typing this while the girls play!
- I’m Thankful for my fitness of choice…Crossfit!! It keeps me fit, healthy, happy & lowers my stress…I say all that is a win!
- I’m Thankful for friends that know when you are a little stressed just from looking at you or talking to you! Then ask, are you ok? Can I help?
- As to the stress…. Well, I’m changing oncologists because my original Dr/surgeon is moving away. I’ve met my new oncologist before, he was the specialist at Dana Farber/Bringham & Woman’s at the Trophoblastic Center that I saw last year. He wanted me to follow up with a chest, abdomen & pelvis CT Scan instead of the blood work I was getting done before. It is stressful & worrisome leading up to the scan, then the day of waiting for results… Today was good news, great news…the BEST news! CT Scan was clear!!! I said to the nurse “Perfect!” She said “yes, everything was perfect!” Ahhh…that is what I wanted to hear!!
- So….I’m extremely Thankful for a clear & PERFECT CT Scan!!!! 1 year out from a devastating (to me) cancer diagnosis & I’m clear!!
- I’m Thankful I can see the shining sun, that I can hear & feel the cool breeze through the trees, I’m Thankful for the breath I breathe! I”m Thankful for LIFE!
What made your list recently?! Surely there is something or someone you are Thankful for?! Living a Thankful life goes a long way towards living a Happy life!! Give it a try today!!