Well, that was a quick week gone by! I had planned on posting a little more…but we had a chocolate milk vs. MacBook face-off & the chocolate was the winner with only 1/2 a keyboard working! Off I went to Apple to see if my 5 year old MacBook could be repaired & found out for a small, flat rate fee of $750 & a week time it MAY be fixed. Ummm, I think not! I decided to buy a MacBook Air for about $450 more.
How was your week? Anything or anyone to be Thankful for?
On this Thankful Thursday…
- I’m Thankful for an Apple Store nearby!
- I’m Thankful we had a family beach day on Sunday!
- I’m Thankful we’ve had nice enough weather to finish staining the deck! Which means I am also Thankful to my Husband for setting up all the deck furniture! Next up, open pool!
- I’m Thankful a great week at CrossFit! Feeling stronger & I’m noticing my stamina & recovery time has improved!
- I’m Thankful that we are leaving tomorrow for our 1st weekend camping trip this season!