I’ve been thinking about all that I am Thankful for throughout the day, everyday. Living a Thankful life puts a smile on my face, makes me happier & gives me peace. Give it a try…just for a day & see how you feel! What made your Thankful list this week?!
On this Thankful Thursday…
- I’m Thankful for the love, support & kind words my Funktastic post has gotten! It was a post from my heart & full of honesty, I’m glad it was well received.
- I’m Thankful for the Christmas spirit that fills my home! I love the glow of the Christmas trees & all the decorations!
- I’m Thankful that Ava knows there is more to Christmas, she knows that Christmas is the day Jesus was born. Although while playing with her Little People Nativity Set, she said Jesus is a girl & a Shepard is his father. I tried to correct her, but she wouldn’t listen…
- I’m Thankful for sunny & 55 degree days in RI in December…just when you need a little pick me up!
- I’m Thankful my husband will clean out & organize his own closet…so I don’t have to do it!
- I’m Thankful & happy I won tickets to the Patriots vs Texans Monday Night Football…night out with my husband at what should be a great game!
- I’m Thankful for Sophie’s giggles & clapping, crawling & standing, her smiles & sloppy “kisses”…for Ava’s hugs, cuddles & kisses, her singing, story making & ability to make us all laugh!
- I’m Thankful for the love & support I get from my husband daily, for his thoughtfulness & spontaneity, for his hugs & kisses, for his ability to make me laugh all the time!
“We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.” ~Cynthia Ozick
Tags: Thankful Thursday