After the tragedy that struck Newtown CT last week, my Thankful Thursday post has new meaning this week. I am MOST Thankful for the safety of my family & I pray it continues. Of course this is something I’m ALWAYS Thankful for & it is ALWAYS at the top of my list…but it never meant more to me than when I looked at my little girls on Friday & cried because I KNEW at that moment they were safe in my arms. What do you have to be Thankful for this week?! I hope you can all at least say the safety of your family…
On this Thankful Thursday….
- I’m Thankful for my girls…they put smiles on my face every day, no matter what is going on…I love them to the Moon & Stars, to the Sun & Back! This is what I tell them…
- I’m Thankful for my husband…he is my love, my best friend, my support…I love him more than words can say!
- I’m Thankful for my Mom & Mother-in-law’s support & help as we raise our children! They are both sooo very good to us! Always willing to babysit the girls, plus babysitting usually includes some cleaning up & laundry, which helps me out TREMENDOUSLY!!!
- I’m Thankful for the Christmas cheer going on in my home! I love looking at all the decorations! I keep my trees lit all day, just to enjoy them!
- I’m Thankful that I’m feeling A LOT less funktastic! Something that has helped me is to live a more Thankful life, when you think of ALL you have to be Thankful for throughout the day…it really does make you happier & improve your outlook on your day & life. Give it a try! Writing this every week is also part of my Thankful life!
- I’m Thankful for my friends…my FBC friends, new friends, blogging friends, Twitter friends, Instagram friends & my friends that have been around for a while! Everyone brings something different into my life & I am Thankful for all of you!
Tags: Thankful Thursday