A day late again… These last few weeks have been a little hectic in our household…birthdays, sick kids, travel & health stuff with me makes for some crazy days & weeks! But I still have a lot to be Thankful for! One thing I’ve learned through doing these posts & trying to live a more Thankful life is that by being Thankful whether you write a list or in your thoughts, your life becomes more positive. By focusing on all that you have to be Thankful for, your focus shifts away from the negative & zeros in on the positive. Give it a try…keep a list on a note pad…say a few things out loud everyday…keeping a running list in your mind…which ever way works for you!
On this Thankful Thursday…ok, ok…Friday…
- I’m Thankful for good health in our family, may it continue!
- I’m Thankful for our long weekend getaway in North Conway, NH! It was great to refresh & relax as a family!
- I’m Thankful for a night out last night with some good friends! Not to mention the unbelievably delicious food, wine & 3 course dessert tasting at Gracie’s in Providence.
- I’m Thankful for the love my children give me! Ava just went down for a nap & said “I love you Mommy” about 10 times, there are no better words to hear from your child!
- I’m Thankful for a mostly free weekend this weekend! We have something to do for a little while on Saturday afternoon, but free the rest of the weekend!
- I’m Thankful I proofread… The word ‘shift’ above was missing the ‘f” at first… Be Thankful for the small & silly things too!
What made your Thankful list this week?! Leave a comment or link up below!