Thankful Thursday… Oh, today is Friday?! Are you sure?!
It has been a little over a month since I wrote a Thankful Thursday post…not because I wasn’t Thankful but because there was so much going on in our lives I just didn’t take the time. Even in my darkest times I still had moments of Thankfulness. I also feel like part of being & staying positive is living a Thankful life. Here goes…
On this Thankful Thursday…
- I’m Thankful for great doctors that admit to not knowing something & referring you to someone who will know!
- I’m Thankful my chest xray came back clear!
- I’m Thankful for a successful surgery!
- I’m Thankful for my husband, he has been there for me every step of the way! He held my hand, gave me a shoulder to cry on, was strong when I couldn’t be & my best advocate!
- I’m Thankful for the support of my Mom, my Mother-in-law & my Aunts! They have all helped me with childcare during my recovery!
- I’m Thankful for my friend Joanna! She was at my house the morning of my surgery with a meal, snacks & a care package for me! She also set up a Take Them A Meal site to coordinate with other friends! *Note: this is a GREAT way to help someone who had surgery, a baby or can’t make meals for their family for another reason!
- I’m Thankful for all my friends that brought us meals!! It was so helpful knowing for 2 weeks I didn’t have to worry about dinner! Most of the time we had leftovers so I didn’t have to worry about lunch either! Thank you Lisa, Jen S., Megan, Karyn, Julie, Melissa, Sarah, Liza, Jen P., Vicky & Becca!
- I’m Thankful that my cancer was caught early because we wanted to have a 3rd baby!
- I’m Thankful that I will be ok, I will live, I will survive!
- I’m Thankful for MY LIFE & MY FUTURE!!!
What do you have to be Thankful for this week?! There must be something?!