Here we are on the 1st Thursday of 2014! What are you Thankful for?! Start the New Year off right by listing a few things you are Thankful for, write them down, say them to yourself, or tell someone else.
On this Thankful Thursday…
- I’m Thankful for the friends & family that came over to ring in 2014 with us! We had adults & kids, it was an early night but a great night!
- I’m Thankful to be starting off 2014 in a healthy way, eating healthy & crossfit!
- I’m Thankful we started off the New Year with a family hike, fresh air & exercise to start off the year right!
- I’m Thankful for the snow that is falling outside my window, making over the world around me into a winter wonderland!
- I’m Thankful my new Polar Loop & the heart rate monitor that syncs with it!
- I’m Thankful for a reprieve from Facebook! There I said it… I’m taking a break from Facebook! It can be time consuming & negative…it can also be fun, informative & it is great way to keep in touch with friends & family. Either way, I need a break!