Today is Thanksgiving (Sophie’s 1st Thanksgiving!!), the most Thankful day of the year! I was in a bit of a funk last week & didn’t get around to posting my Thankful Thursday, but I still always keep what I’m Thankful for in mind. What are you Thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day?
On this Thankful Thursday, the 22nd of November…
- I’m Thankful for my husband, he is my rock in this crazy world & he is the love of my life!
- I’m Thankful for my “big” girl, my daughter Ava, she keeps life interesting in these toddler years & is always so happy…I love her more than words can say!
- I’m Thankful for my “baby” girl, my daughter Sophie, she is growing & changing so much these days, it is a joy to watch…I love her more than words can say!
- I’m Thankful for my husband’s, daughter’s & my good health…may it always continue!
- I’m Thankful for baby cuddles, toddler cuddles & husband cuddles…hugs & kisses!
- I’m Thankful I can stay at home with my children & care for them while my husband works to support us!
- I’m Thankful for our families, always there to love & support us!
- I’m Thankful for all of my friends…the ones I’ve had for awhile, new friends, FBC friends & Rhody Blogger friends!
- I’m Thankful my family has a house we’ve made into our home!
- I’m Thankful we have food on our table everyday!
- I’m Thankful for pictures that show moments of the past forever preserved!
- I’m Thankful my husband learned to ski when he met me so we could raise our family as snow loving skiers!
- I’m Thankful for extra days off for my husband, love long weekends with him & the kids!
- I’m Thankful for a night away with just my husband on Saturday to celebrate my birthday…a little early!
- I’m Thankful for Ava’s excitement with all things Christmas…Santa, The Elf On The Shelf (Phoebe), decorations & just everything!
- I’m Thankful Ava is at an age that allows her to know, as much as a 3 yr old can, what Thanksgiving means…a time to be Thankful!
- I’m Thankful Ava is at an age that allows her to know, as much as a 3 yr old can, what Christmas means…Christ’s birth!
- I’m Thankful I can relax this Thanksgiving day! We are going to my Sister-in-law’s house, I made some desserts & an overnight bread pudding for breakfast…with the baking done I can just enjoy the day!
- I’m Thankful we live in New England & can enjoy the change of every season!
- I’m Thankful for the sun & warmth of Summer…the crisp air of Fall…the snow & beauty of Winter…the renewal of Spring!
- I’m Thankful we can afford to go on vacations & explore different places as a family!
- I’m Thankful I believe in & have accepted God as my Lord & Savior!
What is on your Thankful list this Thanksgiving Day?! I hope you are able to spend this day with family or friends or both…may is be a day filled with love, happiness, good health & Thankfulness!
Psalm 107:1 “Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.” (NIV)