I talked about our Fall Bucket List in October… What is on your Winter bucket list?! Are there any traditions you & your family take part in every year?!
Here is what we do or try to do every year…
- Watch The Christmas Carol at a local playhouse!
- Watch as many Christmas movies as we can!
- I start listening to Christmas music at Thanksgiving!
- Decorate the inside & outside of our house! This year we went with 2 Christmas trees…LOVE!
- We take The Polar Express to the North Pole…ok…well…maybe it is a Polar Express train ride in North Conway NH! Ava thinks it is the “real North Pole! We are in NH now to take a trip to the North Pole!!
- Bake Christmas cookies, make chocolate bark & fudge!
- This year for the 1st time we are attempting a Gingerbread House & Train!
- I LOVE wrapping presents! Except I’ve i havent wrapped any yet! We are away through Sunday too! I’m going to be a wrapping machine when I get home!
- I buy new Christmas pjs for the family!
- We get pictures taken of the girls with 2 of my youngest nieces & of course both girls visit with Santa!
- We go to my Sister-in-law’s (husband’s side) house for Christmas Eve dinner & then we host my side of the family on Christmas Day!
- I ALWAYS wish for a white Christmas!
- Skiing, sledding, ATVing & playing in the snow are favorite winter activities for our family! ATVing is more of an adult activity!
- We take at least a few trips up north to NH in the winter for winter fun! I wrote about what we do here…
We are in NH as I write this! Heading to the North Pole aboard the Polar Express on Friday night & just enjoying the snow! I’m also going to try to fit in some skiing at Cranmore with Ava while we are up here, looking forward to seeing how she does this year! We are staying at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort for the 1st time & we are really enjoying it. Just the indoor water park alone makes the trip worth it…yes, I said INDOOR water park! We’ve never been to an indoor water park so I can’t compare it but Kahuna Laguna is soooo much fun! Ava at 3.5 had a BLAST! There are 2 kids areas both with kid sized water slides, the wave pool is only 5ft at the deepest & they have 4 bigger kid/adult size slides…something for everyone! Even Sophie at 10.5 months had fun! Looking forward to all the fun yet to be had this weekend!!
Winter & Christmas traditions?! Winter bucket list?! If no, then you need to make some! If yes, then I hope you enjoy them this year & every year!!